Web Info and IT Lessons Blog...

Sunday 14 December 2014

Best free web hosting service on web

When I first started a website of my own, I was unaware of a lot of things on web. I started my online journey with a paid web hosting service i.e Mochahost, of course which did not go well for me. Now that I know about free web hosting providers, I think it would have been better for me if I had used a free web hosting in the beginning. It would have helped me save a few bucks every month. The free web hosting service I am talking about is 000webhost.com.

000webhost

000webhost has both free and premium plans available for its members. In the free plan you will get a disk space of 1500 MB and Data transfer of 100 GB/month which I think is more than enough for starters. To benefit from the free web hosting plan of 000webhost, just sign up for a free account at 000webhost. Once you have signed up for a free account you will have access to a custom control panel where you can set up the ftp account of your website. After setting up the ftp account of your website, it will be activated in minutes and you will be able to upload your files via ftp. In free account you will have full access to PHP without any restrictions but not other programming languages like Perl, Python, Ruby On Rails etc which will be enabled once you upgrade to their Premium plan. You will also have complete access to your MySql database. Setting Cron Jobs scripts is supported in free account and guaranteed uptime of your website is 99.99%. If you do not want to upgrade to their premium plan they will not ask you to upgrade and your files will remain on their servers forever until you decide to delete them yourself.

If you look at their premium plan, it's also relatively cheap in comparison to premium plans of other web hosting providers. You just have to pay $4.84/month to upgrade to premium plan. And of course premium hosting has a lot of benefits and features that are lacking in a free plan.

Benefits of Premium Plan over Free Plan:

1. Unlimited Disk Space
2. Unlimited Data Transfer
3. Unlimited Domains
4. Unlimited Email Addresses
5. Unlimited Databases
6. C Panel Pro
7. Regular backups of data
8. SSH Access
9. Perl, Python, Ruby On Rails supported
10. Shared and Private SSL

To sign up for a hosting plan at 000webhost, click on the banner below:

Web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment