Web Info and IT Lessons Blog...

Monday 17 March 2014

Start Blogging without spending a penny

Blogging

Blogging can be very profitable without costing you a penny if you know exactly what to do and how to do. Last year when i started my website i didnot know about google's free blogging service. I had to buy a domain from a hosting company and then buy hosting for my domain which cost me 35$ the very first month. A day after my domain was activated but than i had to setup my cpanel which i did one way or the other. After that i designed and developed my website and uploaded it to the live server. When i opened my website in browser it loaded pathetically slow and made me feel like what the hell was that and after debugging i came to conclusion that the database provided by my host was super slow causing my website to slowdown so i skipped the idea of using database and used filehandling instead, that made things a little better but one day filehandling stopped working on my server for no apparant reason and i ended up loosing all my money i invested on my website without making a penny from it. One day while surfing internet i came across google's free blogger service for bloggers and i decided to give it a try and the results i got were very satisfying. First of all everything in blogger is free, the domain name, the hosting, the design templates and a complete blogger interface. It is very easy to learn and very easy to manage. Blogger templates are available all over the web, just download the template and upload it to blogger. You donot have to worry about the database and social media sharing modules as every thing is already available in blogger. The blog's loading time is also good and you donot have to care about seo of your blog. Just write articles about something you are good at and share them with people. You can also make money from your blog by integrating adsense on your blog which is very simple to integrate once your blog qualifies for the adsense.


No comments:

Post a Comment