Web Info and IT Lessons Blog...

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Probux has also moved to my PTC scam websites list

Probux was one of the top and most trusted PTC sites on web but due to my latest interaction with the website I am moving it to my scam list of PTC websites.

Probux Scam

Is Probux a Scam Website?

This is the question I would answer based on my personal experience with them and the answer to the question is "Yes". I started doubting probux the day I read somewhere on the internet that they have stopped paying their members and that's when I decided that I would quit probux after my cashout. Little did I knew that the most unexpected thing was going to happen and probux was down for almost 5 days. I knew deep down that I won't be able to cashout because of the change in the website's behaviour lately but still after it was up again, yesterday I tried to login my account and I got this ("The user name or password you entered is incorrect") message.

Probux Login

I tried to recover my account but was unable to do so. For some reason I think that my account was blocked because I was near my cashout and they want me to join with a new account and start from zero again which I do not intend to do anyways. Besides, they have also disabled their forum to stop people from knowing about their scam.

Was probux paying before?

Yes probux was a legitimate and paying PTC website once. I have personally tested the website and received the cashout from them in the past. It was a good website with a lot of ads, minijobs and offers available for it's members. Their paying rate per ad was also good but that was all when it was owned by a different owner.

Why did probux stopped paying?

The main reason behind probux not paying it's members any more is because it is owned by "Gustavo Gil Peron" now, who is the biggest scammer in the PTC business. Gustavo Gil Peron, this name is associated with many scam PTC websites like fusebux, zapbux etc. So, I would just recommend you to stop wasting your precious time with probux.

No comments:

Post a Comment